Translate

woensdag 10 augustus 2022

After his family abandoned him, he didn’t want to live anymore.



The Moon Daughter
You guys are amazing, thank you for keeping saving lives🙏
Blondie SL
The depths of cruelty by so-called "human beings" is astounding. How can anyone do this to such an adorable little feller? PEOPLE SUCK! But THANK YOU to those who are able to rescue these wonderful animals. Animals are truly a gift. It's sad how some people treat them.
Debbie Davis
He's such a sweet good dog; he didn't deserve being abandoned. How can people do this! So glad and thankful for you guys rescuing him! God bless you all!
Libby Jensen
This utterly breaks my heart. I have a Shih Tzu mix and can not IMAGINE abandoning her! How can people be so heartless? This is why we support your rescue, so dogs like Pepi have a second chance. And the groomer was so gentle with him-I was so happy to see how kindly she treated him!
Gregor Miller
The expression on his face, after grooming and being outside, tells all:)
Red 13
Wow! What a difference! He's changed so much! Not only is he clean and healthy, he seems a lot happier, too! Thanks to everyone who helped! Have a great life, Pepi!👏
tamara beinlich
I love his big smile at the end. Pets mourn just like people when a family member dies only Pepi didn't know they weren't coming back for him. Thank you for saving him. 🙂
Glenn Boyd
Well done everyone who gave the little dog all the love and care that gave Pepi the will to live again. He looks such a happy little boy playing with his furry friends and with a big smile on his face. Great job guys - and girls!
G. M.
At first I was so sad yet seeing that little boy blossom due to your tender care is actually life affirming! God bless you, I have subscribed and donated.
Vin L
He's an adorable dog. It's sad that his family abandoned him, and thanks for rescuing him. Wish I could adopt him.
Palma Pechy
What a lovely, sensitive little soul is this tiny Shitsu! He is cute, beautiful to see in his tiny cuteness. This is a heart warming video of a nice rescue by Milan. Thank you Milan. And what a change in the end! The heart broken tiny Shitsu is happy to be alive again, playing happy with the other small dogs.This is one of the most wonderful videos of Mladenovac.
Lucysmom26
I am never not amazed by how different an animal can be before and after. This dog had given up and surely would have died very soon if not for Milan. And look at him now, happy and loved, playing with his friends. We should all aspire to be as gentle and loving - and hard working - as Milan. Thank you for rescuing this poor boy.
Janet Jinkens
Bless his little heart! I do not understand how people can be so cruel! Thank you for rescuing.
J F
What an adorable dog, and what an amazing improvement! Pepi deserves a loving, attentive new family. I'm sure he will find one soon. Thank you for saving this sweetheart.
Velma Mendoza
Thank you for rescuing this beautiful little boy! I first I thought that he was to broken to survive but the care and love that you all have him was what he needed. Thank you again.
E P B Júnior
Obrigado por salvá-lo! Deus os abençoe!
Stephen Smith
What a transformation, when I first saw him it brought Tears to my Eyes. How can people be so cruel. What a Beautiful sweet Baby, God Bless you for saving This Angels Life 🙏🐶💞🐾
Lorraine Hamilton
I bet that bath felt so good! Adorable wee pup, bless you for saving and caring for him xxx
Freedom Sheep
How could anyone walk away and leave such a precious loving little soul. Thank God he was saved and is living the life he totally deserves. Thankyou the world needs more people like you.
christine
This broke my heart into pieces such a sweet beautiful dog, I can't stand people who do this....God bless these awesome people who care and can help, Pepi deserves all the happiness due to him!!! as well as all animals 💙🙌🏻🙏🏻
Tamara Smith
Bless his heart. He deserves to be treated like the king he is. Thank you for saving this precious boy. ❤
Miss F
I hope he gets the forever home and family that he so rightly deserves. Some one who will love and care for him the rest of his little life.
Twitter is Crap
This brought tears to my eyes, what a handsome boy you found, thanks to everyone for saving him.
Thu Lekovish
Poor little one, it takes time to mend a broken heart. He's adorable and very adoptable, hope he'll be with a good family soon. Thank you, Milan.
Annie Laurie Cooper
Pepsi truly touched my heart, Thank you for taking care of him. Just goes to show we all need love. I pray you found a good home for him. He deserves it.
Dear Ace
He’s so adorable, I will never understand how humans could be so cruel 😔😢❤
Felicia Gonzalez
Thank you so much for your work, motivated by love, care and sense of duty to help these beautiful animals. Imagine if the world could be filled with wonderful people like you <3
Neshi Ko
OMG such a sweet little boy! How they could break his heart? It’s so great to see them heal n get back the happy tail! Thank you so much for rescuing n changing his precious life 🙏🥰❤
M Laurynn
This beautiful Angel is living his best life! As an animal lover, this story tugged at my heart strings! God bless Milan for saving a life. I can relate - but with kitty cats! There are still tears in my eyes! 💜🐾🙏🏻
Tracy Larrimore
Milan always with the reassuring kiss on the animals head..he’s so wonderful and caring! Thank you for what you do ❤
Maria Olímpia França
Que lindo em ajudar aquém precisa.🙏🙌
King Quad
Very very cool guys! Kudos to everyone involved in his recovery! Great job
Magic Forest
He looks like one of the dogs I have. I hope and pray he get's a forever home. If I didn't live so far away I would come get him.
Sylvia Dudley
Love definitely conquers all when given to all living beings. I believe that there is a special place in Heaven for those who rescue, and show love to those that have lost all hope. The puppy in this video is proof of that. His smile and refound energy says it all. I believe that continuous Blessings will be bestowed upon you.🙏🏽💕
denise surber
I'm so glad to see Pepi happy, loved and enjoying his life. Thank you for rescuing this sweet little baby.❤❤
Cristina Kimimela
I feel so happy and joyful to get to know of kind hearted people like you are: thank you. Peppi is happy now 🥰🙏💚
Elżbieta Mayers
Just love and admire the way Milan and his team resues these poor dogs. Truly amazing job.
always sunny
Awwww made me cry seeing this. How could anyone abandon him. He's precious. I'd love to have him he's just so adorables. Brilliant rescue amazing transformation. Was lovely to see him playing with his friends and happy. God bless him and keep him safe and loved forever ❤ 💛 💕 💙 ♥
Betty Valentin
Algunas personas no tienen corazon, como se abandona un animalito asi💔 gracias a gente como ustedes se q aun existe la bondad
T murf
I lost my Shih-tzu in Feb. She was 16. I miss her so much! We went through so much together throughout those years. She was my rock. I can't afford to buy one as a puppy, but I would love a rescue just as I loved my sweet Roxie
Kris Sisu
Thank you for saving Pepi, and thank you for your kindness.
Sun Q
Poor little guy, thank goodness he in safe hands now ❤💙
Emp212
Imagine - an animal whose natural instinct is love and is entirely dependent on human care, is left this way. My heart shatters when I think about dogs that have been abandoned. I'm so grateful for people like you that rescue these dogs. They deserve so much better, and each gesture of love and care you show them means the world to me, and of course, them. Thank you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten