Dear Erna
A few weeks ago, I shared the news that Dr Saif had sadly left Gaza.
Today, I’m very pleased to introduce you to Dr Ahmed Thabet and the vet team who are continuing our work to help Gaza’s donkeys.
Dr Ahmed is joined by two other vets and a veterinary assistant. Together, they strengthen our veterinary capacity in Gaza, allowing us to build on the vital first aid provided by Dr Saif and his team and, where equipment and supplies are available, provide a wider range of more complex treatments.
I know many of you care deeply about the animals caught up in this terrible conflict, so I wanted Dr Ahmed to tell you, in his own words, a little about his team, the challenges they face and the animals they are already helping.
Thank you, as always, for caring.
Wendy Safe Haven UK Office |
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten